Tuesday 28 February 2017

Nearly there. Progress report.

I guess I'm talking too much about my weight loss and my weight loss journey. I believe that if you've got it, flaunt it, which I am actually doing. I keep going through my before and present pictures and videos and sometimes I don't believe I am the same person in the before pictures. Well, after putting in all the effort, hard work and dedication, I deserve to be happy and proud of my achievements, which I am.
I still have quite a lot of weight to lose but then, I am not where I used to be. I'm not perfect but, nobody is. I hope you can appreciate my efforts and support me, but then I have the ultimate support needed.



1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you. Well done dear and keep it up. You look absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete